The Hooded Men judgment must be appealed
The European Court of Human Rights ruling that sensory deprivation - employed against a group of 14 men during internment in the North - is not torture has profound implications for the treatment of prisoners everywhere
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive