The hard questions about new mediocre cancer drugs
Spending millions on drugs with limited benefits and a finite budget costs other patients
There has been much focus in recent months on the drug Pembro (pembrolizumab) arising from its proposed role in the treatment of cervical cancer.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.