How the government was forced into a housing policy shift
A “mad hatter’s party” was how one local described the very public row between Minister for Housing Eoghan Murphy and Minister of State Catherine Byrne at the launch of the St Michael’s Estate regeneration plan last Monday.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive