Privacy has been a running thread for O'Brien
Given that he has made such an issue of his own privacy, it must surely be concerning to Denis O’Brien that what is potentially one of the biggest breaches in the history of the state is being alleged at a company where he is the largest individual shareholder
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive