Giddiness belies Taoiseach’s steady hand in a crisis
Amid the limbo surrounding the Fine Gael leadership, some forget Kenny delivered us from the ‘gates of hell’
Charlie Flanagan’s buzz on WhatsApp concerning Fine Gael’s young Sir Lancelot supposedly wanting to exit Health garnered more analysis over the past week than any of the big issues that will confront the refurbished government when Enda Kenny departs. The young health minister was not amused but, given his short experience, he should perhaps take a leaf from Paschal Donohoe’s book and postpone his leadership ambitions.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.