Games of Monopoly and national media
Media plurality is a huge factor in determining the character of our public discourse
Northcliffe, Beaverbrook, Maxwell, Murdoch, Black, O’Reilly and latterly Denis O’Brien. What is it about media barons — and tycoons who would be media barons — that drives them to more and more acquisitions?
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.