Foster may regret act of cultural barbarism
Accepting the right to an Irish identity in the North would only enhance the prospect of successful devolution
I was lucky in having a very distinguished Irish teacher, the late Sean O’Boyle. He was not only an Irish scholar but also an important collector of traditional and Ulster folk music.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.