Fianna Fáil position on meter charges doesn’t hold water
Given the problems facing our country, creating a dispute over charging for excessive use of water is ludicrous
When I read that ‘Brendan Ogle goes to Hollywood’ I feared for the Oscars, but felt that the water issue must be resolved if the Right2Water spokesperson could find time to disport himself among the stars. However, his cause was quickly taken up by the pugnacious Barry Cowen, which means that Ogle is not the only one aspiring to live in La La Land.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive