Fianna Fáil in line to benefit from the mistakes it made
Labour was nowhere near government for the banking and property crash, or the bailout – but still gets the blame
There is surely an irony in the likely prospect that Fianna Fáil is set to profit from the turbulence around government and the indiscipline and seeming paralysis within government.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.