Mary Regan: The failed marriage that may need a quickie divorce
Going nowhere fast, meeting every crisis with stasis, the dysfunctional Dáil is as much use as a robot bride
A Chinese engineer made headlines last week after finding true love in marrying a robot he constructed and programmed himself. Among the benefits cited by 31-year-old Zheng Jiajia are that he won’t have a mother in law, he won’t have to save up to buy a house and as he gets older, and his wife will stay as pretty as the day they first met.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive