FAI circus shows limitations of Oireachtas committees
There are more effective means of investigating the football association’s finances and workings
The FAI pantomime rolled into town last Wednesday. Everything about the faux outrage had an air of predictability about it. Irish public life has witnessed so many occasions like this.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.