Facebook has given itself a sporting chance
In a clever bid to hold onto Generation Next, the social media giant now has skin in the game
The obvious thing to write about this week, after the Web Summit fiasco, was about giving platforms to proponents of the far right. But it turns out that a platform liked by such individuals, at least until recently, is doing something far more interesting that’s gone under the radar.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.