Exclusion-zone abortion law is needed without delay
In the vacuum that now exists, a minority can act with impunity, challenging women they disagree with and disapprove of
As a tiny and zealous minority, led and encouraged by individuals such as Rónán Mullen, seek to disrupt Irish women’s healthcare choices, it is incumbent upon Minister for Health Simon Harris to act immediately.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.