EU tax changes a bigger threat than Brexit
The Coffey review warns interfering with corporate tax regime could cost Ireland up to €4 billion
From boom to bust to Brexit. Even less than a decade from the worst recession that this country has experienced in modern times, we are facing a further economic shock in Brexit, the scale of which is as yet unknown.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive