Elaine Byrne: Time for business to wake up on climate change
We may not care about polar bears, but we do care about the impact of climate change on our pocket
Let’s be honest with ourselves. We don’t really care about climate change. The academic concepts about rising CO2 emissions are as irrelevant to most of us as polar bears in the Arctic.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive