Elaine Byrne: Our white-collar crime problem
Ireland’s attitude to immoral conduct by the middle classes is to pretend it does not exist
What do we want? An inquiry! When do we want it? Now! This is the default response by Irish public life to allegations of unethical behaviour.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.