Elaine Byrne: Labour fails on housing again
The impetus for housing reform is the same as it was in 1974 - but the nuances are very different this time
The current housing crisis is a failure of the Labour Party dating back to the 1974 Kenny Report.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.