The people have moved on from the Ireland of the 1980s
The Eighth Amendment was meant to be the ultimate bastion of moral conservatism. But its wording was so extreme as to carry with it the seed of its own destruction
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive