DUP’s new airs and graces can’t hide its true nature
The party founded to keep nationalists in their place lacks the political sophistication for today’s complex political agenda
Welcome to chapter 40 - or is it chapter 400? - of the Brexit story. The runaway train continues on its crazy journey, smashing level-crossings and wrecking stations. The passengers are hanging on for dear life. Is there nobody at all on footplate trying to control it?
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive