Stop this Metrolink madness
The Dublin Metrolink is a monster, and will probably lead to the closure of the Luas Green line for two years
Tempted as I am to devote this column to the monstrous dishonesty of Donald Trump’s claim to have misspoken at Helsinki, or to the Tories’ attempt to wriggle out of the Irish border backstop commitment, I prefer to let some dust settle on both of those matters and to deal with the Dublin Metrolink project, which is rapidly emerging as a scandalous example of everything that is worst about policymaking and governance in Ireland.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive