Dublin City Council is chaotically planning a disastrous future for the city in its care, with the idea of liveable streetscapes abandoned
Is there any reason why the people of Dublin should have confidence in its council and its planning staff as the people who will give us a regenerated city of which we can be proud?
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive