SBP editorial: Don’t admire artists, admire artworks instead
The poet WB Yeats almost certainly meant it rhetorically: “How can we know the dancer from the dance?” But, roughly 93 years after he wrote Among School Children, the line has come to have an unanticipated relevance in relation to the #MeToo movement and the litany of rape and sexual abuse allegations against high-profile figures in music, film and politics.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive