Dangerous days lie ahead for Ireland as chaos continues
For more than a century, the maxim that governed Anglo-Irish relations was ‘England’s difficulty is Ireland’s opportunity’. Until recent decades this arguably still held true, but Brexit has destroyed this traditional framing of the relationship between Ireland and Britain.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive