There's danger for Fianna Fáil in this temporary arrangement
The government arrangement may be nearing its end – and when it gets there, Fianna Fáil could have more to fear than Fine Gael
“The civil war is over!” That was the jovial but loaded quip made by Enda Kenny when he invited Micheál Martin to a meeting in conference room 716 of government buildings, one year ago this week, to make the grand offer of a grand coalition.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.