A cry out of the depths of history
Prominent Northern nationalists appeal to Varadkar not to abandon them as they were abandoned in the past by the South
Last Monday, a group of 200 nationalists from the North published an open letter to Taoiseach Leo Varadkar in the Irish News. It was an appeal to Dublin, that as the Brexit crisis seemed to level all political institutions in its path, not to abandon them.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive