Constantin Gurdgiev: 'Eurogroup has ignored Brexit risks to Irish economy'
Briefings from ESM and IMF could jolt Dublin and Brussels out of complacency
Today’s Eurogroup agenda includes two key items of critical importance to Ireland. The first one is the debriefing on the results of the sixth post-programme surveillance missions to Ireland by the ESM and the IMF. The second is the presentation by the IMF of the main findings from its euro area Article IV annual consultation covering the 2016 preliminary results.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive