We can become ethical carnivores
We meat-eaters have become divorced from the reality of where our food comes from. That’s bad for animals, and for us
We killed our turkeys on Wednesday. Today, they are hanging in our shed by the feet waiting to be cleaned out. We will eat the biggest one on Christmas Day. The others will go into a large freezer to be eaten throughout the year.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive