The CAB is unable to whack all the moles
Low funding and inadequate money laundering laws make chasing criminals futile
Whack-a-Mole is the well-known arcade game where contestants use a soft mallet to hit the toy moles, which haphazardly appear. The purpose is to put the moles back into their holes. It is a repetitive and tedious game that always follows the same pattern.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive