SBP editorial: Buying and selling the news
How should a government talk to its citizens? It is not a moot question. Everything a government does is paid for by the people and done on their behalf; when it comes to telling them about those things, and their successes or failures, the government has a responsibility to be truthful and transparent.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive