British public must share blame for Brexit shambles
Another week, another set of cliffhanger votes and yet more national humiliation. This week, MPs will once again gather in Westminster for a series of tortuous votes on Brexit as the rest of Europe (and much of the world) watches on, astonished at the blundering, incompetence, grandstanding and internecine bickering that passes for democracy in Britain these days.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.