The British judges who stuck a legal thumb into the Article 50 shotgun are unfairly getting both barrels
How Brexiteers could unleash such a torrent on judges who were asked to resolve a perfectly straightforward issue?
Inanity and vituperation in equal measure were the content of a collective projectile vomit by wildly pro-Brexit British newspapers aimed at the three High Court judges who upheld the principle of parliamentary sovereignty where it conflicts with the royal prerogative in the these last few days.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive