Brexit logic must trump Brexit emotion
Instead of an emotive told-you-so attitude, the EU and Ireland must work on collaborating to achieve an orderly British exit
Lancaster House in west London was commissioned by the “grand old” Duke of York in 1825. This magnificently-designed building has been a hub of political, economic and social life for almost 200 years.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive