Beware the Taoiseach’s New York state of mind
He is no Donald Trump, but it is puzzling and worrying that Leo Varadkar made the mistake of seeming to align himself with the US president’s dangerous, anti-democratic view of the media
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive