Tom Lyons on the IBRC Commission: Because we’re worth it?
Mike Aysnley thinks the IBRC Commission could end up costing €100 million. But even that figure may be on the low side
It is now 999 days since the state decided to set up the IBRC Commission, to look into significant debt writedowns, interest rates and anything else considered of public interest that happened in the former Anglo Irish Bank after it was nationalised.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive