Banking Inquiry week 11: A pointless exercise at an increasingly pointless inquiry on the road to nowhere
Hauling various former media bigwigs over the coals may have been fun for some, but it achieved nothing
I like to run. There is an Oireachtas app that streams the banking inquiry live on my phone. I started my run when Gerry O’Regan was giving evidence to the banking inquiry. The former Irish Independent editor (2005-2012) was in robust form.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive