Anyone for President?
Potential candidates should be old enough to know that presidential campaigns are a bloodsport
Last week was a good one for Gerard Craughwell. The little-known senator who vowed that his name would be on the ballot paper for the presidential election “even if hell freezes over” has changed his mind. Somehow, he has got out under the wire relatively unscathed.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive