Analysis: 'Ireland is playing for 'Team EU' – but is that the right move?'
Could Ireland get a better deal as just one of 27?
Brexit has been on many agendas over the past 24 hours - not one but two Oireachtas committees met to discuss the ramifications for Ireland yesterday, while the 27 EU leaders met without British prime minister Theresa May late last night to discuss how the EU was going to handle negotiations once Britain formally signals it intends to leave the bloc.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.