Stephen Kinsella: An election special or a missed opportunity?
Our economic rebound won’t last for ever, but the government is foolishly spending as if it will
Let’s draw up a list of the groups most likely to vote en masse in the next election. Homeowners, private sector workers, public sector workers, older people, families, farmers, employers, and our vitally, vitally important start-up people.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive