An election? After you – no, after you
Those who crave the excitement of a ballot in 2018 will probably have to make do with a presidential contest
Pulling the plug on this government is proving more difficult than putting it together in the first place. The safe haven of the summer recess has been reached and the prospect of an autumn election seems less likely than ever.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.