Yes, Putin did it: and Trump plans to meet him, alone
Following the finding by the Senate Intelligence Committee that Vladimir Putin did indeed interfere in the 2016 US election, questions are being raised about what Trump hopes to gain from meeting him – and whether Trump’s interests are the same as the US’s, writes Marion McKeone
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive