Williams ‘arranged’ for McCabe accuser to meet Shatter and Martin
Journalist wrote article in the Irish Independent without naming McCabe, based on Ms D interview
The journalist and broadcaster Paul Williams is to tell the Charleton Tribunal that he arranged meetings between the woman who accused Garda whistleblower Maurice McCabe of abuse without foundation, and the former minister for justice Alan Shatter as well as Fianna Fáil leader Micheál Martin.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive