What Wilbur did next: the turnaround wizard plots his next Irish play
In an interview with The Sunday Business Post, financial titan Wilbur Ross outlines his plans for Ireland, writes Róisín Burke
Wilbur Ross, who boasts that $200 billion of corporate liabilities have passed through his hands in global restructuring deals, is best known for buying at the very nadir.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.