What did Noonan know about vultures' tax?
Buyers of state loan books would have disclosed their plans for tax structures, source says
The government is coming under severe pressure to explain how much it knew about tax structures deployed by vulture funds before Nama and IBRC sold billions of euro worth of loans to them.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive