VistaMed creating 200 jobs in Carrick-on-Shannon
€10m is being invested in new research and development facility
VistaMed, an Irish-owned company which makes products for the medical device industry, is to create 200 new jobs at a new research and development (R&D) facility in Carrick-on-Shannon, Co Leitrim.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive