A vision for change but not enough action: Seven of the country’s leading psychiatrists reflect on Ireland's 2006 policy framework for mental health services
It has been 13 years since A Vision for Change, a policy framework for mental health services, was first published. But, as seven of the country’s leading psychiatrists write here, a lack of funding and resources means it has failed clinicians, patients and their families
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.