‘Velcro badge of liberalism’: Kirwan accuses government of hypocrisy on repeal referendum
A leading Irish actor and writer has launched a broadside against the government, accusing them of stealing the credit that should have been given to grass-roots feminists in the recent referendum to repeal the Eighth Amendment.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive