Varadkar is urged to act on ‘confused landscape’ of personal insolvency
Personal insolvency practitioner Mitchell O’Brien argues that the 10,700 non-performing Permanent TSB loans sold to vulture fund Lone Star last week could have been resolved in less than two years using the existing insolvency infrastructure
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive