Varadkar is refusing to extend the Siteserv inquiry deadline
Taoiseach Leo Varadkar is refusing to sign off on a request to extend the deadline for the inquiry into the controversial sale of Siteserv to businessman Denis O’Brien amid growing doubts over the future of the probe.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive