VAM issues €10m bond in bid to develop thousands of urban homes
Irish-owned investment firm Value Asset Management has issued a €10 million bond in its effort to raise its stated target of €150 million to develop thousands of houses in Dublin’s commuter belt.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.