US set to launch new tax attack on EU
Report says Treasury will accuse competition body of 'power grab'
A report says the US Treasury Department is set to launch a fresh attack on the European Commission over its investigation into Apple's tax arrangements in Ireland.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.